Saturday, July 28, 2007

Just Some Info

Okay so you're all probably wondering why I am doing this, it's because I have dreams of becoming a Rolling Stones Magazine columnist. So all those who support me, thank you so much. And the ones that don't, well I hope that you stop reading this, because it's just "A WAIST OF TIME!!!" I'm so sick of people who try to tear me down because they don't believe in me. So stop reading and never visit this again. But for the ones who are interested again I thank you so very much.

Bye

2 comments:

Ms-Ellisa said...

Why would someone NOT believe in you? You are 13- you can do anything you choose with your life. Just pick wisely, and be sure not to close doors too soon...
I just have a question for you- true rock fans (as you probably already know) go back in time and listen to old songs as well. However, if you are a true fan, you cannot like Stones and Beatles the same. Your heart should be set on one of them. I think they're both great bands, but I should say I'm a Beatles girl, through and through...
How about you?

Leona said...

Hi there. I happened to come across your blog.

Hm.. some suggestions: try changing the layout of your blog to suit what you're writing about. (It really makes a difference.)

Then, uhm.. why do you hate pop? I mean, if you're going to write music reviews, you have to be objective, right?

So anyway, I don't mean to be offensive in any way, so if I am, please tell me. I really don't mean to be, just trying to give some recommendations :)

I'll try to drop by and leave some comments on your posts every now and again. Bye! (Continue with the blog. I'm sure if you make it great people will be interested and support you!)

P.S. You mispelled waste :D